Sunday 16 September 2018

Day 15 Thursday


So here it is two weeks since I went into hospital. What a long time this is taking out of my life. I sleep much better and wake at 7.30am (a much better time) but still had a migraine during the night which is a bit of a worry - I always knew the fentanyl helped control my migraines. I have a big day today, Nick and I have lots of appointments and driving and I am a little worried how I will cope with the length of the day.

We head off at 9.15am and don’t get home until 5.30pm. However, it was successful. I managed the day with a 10-minute lie down at 2pm. I even drove on a quiet road for five minutes, I am not ready to tackle the city yet. Every day I improve but I am still slow in mind and movement. Someone I met today who knows me asked me if I am unwell - that’s my general appearance. Skipped the pool tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introduction

Prior to my hospital admission for a ketamine infusion for chronic pain I struggled to find information that would help me understand what...