Sunday 9 September 2018

Day 22 – Thursday Three Weeks Today


It’s three weeks today that I was admitted to hospital and for the first time I slept, not just 8 hours but 9 ½ and not unsurprisingly, I feel so much better. I still have some aching lower legs and a little neck/shoulder pain bit it’s all manageable. I plan to clean my house today as it’s not normal for it to be this dirty, to do this I need to feel good so I take one Tramadol SR to help me through the day. 

I managed to get the house clean with many rests in between working but I definitely have more energy. I go for an osteo visit and get through the day until 5.15pm (when I take two Panadeine Forte for shoulder/neck pain) without taking any more pain meds and I feel quite pleased with this achievement.  My mind feels better, as in I feel more motivated to tackle some work documents that I need to update. I am asleep by 10.30 and don’t wake up until 7.30am. Excellent!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introduction

Prior to my hospital admission for a ketamine infusion for chronic pain I struggled to find information that would help me understand what...