Saturday 8 September 2018

Day 23 – Friday


I wake up with those stupid aching legs and I have a bit of driving to do today so I take a Tramadol SR. I manage the half-hour drive to collect Marie and then half an hour to her hospital appointment. I spend a couple of hours at the hospital and then go home. 

Rachel comes over for the first time in four weeks and we spend a lovely few hours together. Friends tell me that today is the first day that I sound normal and it’s the first day I feel normal. It’s also the first day that I don’t need to rest during the day and, apart from a bit of short-term memory loss, I feel I am almost there as my mind feels light and clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introduction

Prior to my hospital admission for a ketamine infusion for chronic pain I struggled to find information that would help me understand what...