Thursday 13 September 2018

Day 18 – Sunday


I’m up again at 6am. Wow, this waking early is strange. My legs are driving me crazy so I give in and take two Tramadol as I know the Panadeine Forte doesn’t help. Nick says I woke him up in the middle of the night saying that I had to log on to his computer to write stuff down and could he please help me (I never use his computer). I apologise for waking him up and said I must have been asleep, this is hilarious, I have no memory of this. This shows how important this blog is to me.

A busy day and my first day without having a lie down. We walked three k’s, I took two Panadeine Forte at lunchtime but that was mainly because I spent 1 ½ hours in the car. At 6pm I went back to resting on the bed. I am feeling much clearer in my mind but am still occasionally losing my train of thought. By 8.30pm my back pain started to become an issue so we went for a 20-minute walk in the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introduction

Prior to my hospital admission for a ketamine infusion for chronic pain I struggled to find information that would help me understand what...