Friday 7 September 2018

Day 24 – Saturday


I had a great night’s sleep but still wake up with aching legs so reach for the Tramadol SR again. At the start of leaving for a walk to a cafe for lunch I announce that I am back, I feel like me!
After lunch while walking home the fatigue starts again. I figure I had a pretty big day yesterday and I lie down for half an hour. Later on we head out for a walk, at the 1.5 km mark I feel pretty tired so we stop for a drink and I manage the 1 1/2km walk home again easily. I think tomorrow will be my last daily blog writing.

The thought of the “administrator” can still upset me, after 14 years of enduring and surviving, the fact that she nearly brought it all undone distresses me. How could an “administrator” be allowed to nearly derail my treatment?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introduction

Prior to my hospital admission for a ketamine infusion for chronic pain I struggled to find information that would help me understand what...