Wednesday 12 September 2018

Day 19 – Monday

When I wake up the back pain is more manageable, my mind feels clearer and my legs are better so hopefully this is the beginning of the end. At 9.30am I go to the osteo and afterwards I feel like lying down for an hour or so, but work emails keep interrupting me. I do some grocery shopping and then drive to the pool. I feel normal when I am driving and my mind feels almost back to normal. I walk in the water for 20 minutes - it’s boring but is very beneficial. The aching legs have stopped. Wonderful! I just need to get the pain settled and everything will be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introduction

Prior to my hospital admission for a ketamine infusion for chronic pain I struggled to find information that would help me understand what...