Monday 10 September 2018

Day 21 – Wednesday


I woke at 6.30am with legs aching again! I take a Tramadol SR  but I think I might have given in too early to taking pain relief because once I get up and get busy I don’t have the ache. However, my body does feel like it’s been run over by a truck so I take two Panadeine Forte. I do some work, run some errands, do some housework and ironing, but this results in me feeling so bodily tired, worse than yesterday. Yesterday I was with people so that probably kept me going. I need to get my act together as I have things I need to do.

I have struggled all today with tiredness. It’s three weeks tomorrow since I went to hospital. It would have been nice to have known how useless I would be for such a long time. What if I had a normal job that required me to function on top form all day?

I spend the day running around, doing chores and working. However I am so tired that every hour or so I have to go and lie down on the bed. I’m really over the tiredness but I am not sleeping a lot so this exacerbates the problem. Please let all of this disappear! I need my life back. By 9.45pm I am so exhausted I go to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introduction

Prior to my hospital admission for a ketamine infusion for chronic pain I struggled to find information that would help me understand what...