Friday 31 August 2018

Writing this


As I edited my notes for this blog I started changing the times listed. I thought it was a bit ridiculous that I had listed times like 2.26pm and 1.17pm. I started rounding the minutes to the closest 15 minutes but when I thought about it I changed it back again. As this is how I experienced it. For some reason I had decided at the time to record it like that, maybe it was because I had lost the perception to approximate and generalise. I saw everything in black and white. Friends and family said that I spoke more abruptly than normal.

I also struggled to decide on whether I was writing in past or present tense, after advice I decided to write it as it was in my diary entries.

I met a neighbour who says she has friends who have gone through this and the post drug fog is not abnormal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Introduction

Prior to my hospital admission for a ketamine infusion for chronic pain I struggled to find information that would help me understand what...